I have been to Bali on a number of occasions for business training courses with the XL Group and for Joint Rotary International Club activities in areas of Literacy and Water projects over the last few years. During one of these occasions, I had the pleasure of meeting my Bali Tour Guide, Nyoman Sudi Artana. I found him to be to be very knowledgeable, friendly, informative, kind, polite, punctual and his driving skills are impeccable!

Nyoman's recommendations for my accommodation and sightseeing were well thought out, suited my requirements and were kept within the budget stipulated. Further to this, Nyoman chose the right accommodation with further savings, much to my delight.

As a single woman traveling in Bali, Nyoman ensured the service I received from his recommended accommodation by way of his instructions to the Bungalow Owners and Staff, was found beyond reproach during my stay and because of this, I felt safe during my stay due to Nyoman's attention to minute details.

I have since returned to Bali using Nyoman's facilities and have always been met with the same enthusiasm and courtesy each and every time. I would definitely recommend Nyoman to you as a Tour Guide and Driver for you and your family.


Marguerite Carruthers
MANAGING DIRECTOR

 






Have you ever arrived in a foreign country after a long solo journey and wondered what to expect? That’s how arrived late one night in Bali, and I had to connect with the transport arranged to get me to XL Vision Villas. I was very tired, and the humid Bali night made me feel like a wilted hibiscus flower. Suddenly amongst the crowds, I spotted a cheerful face and a sign with my name on it. As it happened, another conference participant was arriving on the same flight as me. Nyoman Sudiartana introduced himself as our driver and welcomed us to Bali.

After carefully stowing our suitcases and carefully tucking his two weary passengers into the vehicle, we headed toward our destination. Nyoman explained how long it would take us to get there, and to our surprise he pulled out bottles of chilled water for us to enjoy during the journey.

I was impressed that Nyoman took time to indicate points of interest as we drove, even though it was too dark to see very much. He showed us the beautiful statue of Arjuna and shared the cultural stories behind it. I completely forgot how tired I had felt a short time earlier. The more Nyoman shared with us, the more fascinated and curious I became. He cheerfully answered all our questions (his English is great, and his enthusiasm and friendliness are even greater!) and offered to share more with us if we would like to take a trip someplace during our free time.

During the conference itself, most of the delegates stayed at the Bali Masari Resort Hotel, located a 10-minute drive from XL Vision Villas. Nyoman learned each person’s name and a little about them, so he greeted us each day like a good friend. He is a very careful and conscientious driver with a cheerful and unflappable temperament, so we were able to relax and take in the scenery while he took us safely to our destination.

I really enjoyed the personal and caring service Nyoman provided as our driver. He really connects easily with people and makes them feel at ease. His English is great, and he’s a wonderful conversationalist. He takes great pride in his work and the quality of service he delivers. He enjoys highlighting the best of Balinese culture to ensure his clients have the best experience possible.

Next time I travel to Bali I will definitely book Nyoman to look after all my transportation needs; I heartily recommend him to anyone who wants to have the best overall experience of Bali – Nyoman Sudiartana gives you so much more than just a ride; he will deliver you to Bali, and Bali to you!









Sheri Greenwell
Auckland, New Zealand

MAP LOCATION WWW.BALITOURTOHEAVEN.BLOGSPOT.COM

FOLLOWERS

Post Comments

Social Media

Facebook Facebook Facebook email